Xiaomi 4K 150 “projector, turn your living room into a movie theater
Ultra Short Throw Distance – 80 “~ 150” Large Projection – ALPD 3.0 Laser Light Source Technology – 85% NTSC High Color Accuracy – 2000 ANSI Lumens Brightness – 4K Compatible Resolution – Bluetooth 4.0 – WiFi 2.4 / 5GHz – Dolby sound effects
Do not despair, that the new Xiaomi Mi 4K Laser Projector 150 “ is here. Have you always dreamed of having a large home theater screen?
The Mi Laser Projector 4K is the second projector launched by Xiaomi. Like its predecessor, this one has an ultra-short focal length , which provides a screen from 80 to 150 inches . The difference is that now the projection will have 4K resolution , 2000 ANSI lumens and a 3000: 1 native contrast ratio . Experience the pleasure of immersing yourself by watching a movie, listening to a concert or playing video games in style.
ALPD 3.0 laser technology
This maximum resolution is achieved thanks to the ALPD 3.0 laser technology that its lamp uses, which corrects technical problems in color, contrast and brightness , thus improving image quality, reducing the damage caused to our eyesight. and increasing the useful life of the product, which reaches 25,000 hours .
This technology is developed by Appotronics , a company that leads the market in terms of color, contrast and brightness. To give you an idea, Appotronics is the world’s leading innovator in high-brightness laser phosphor technology, used in more than 3,000 theaters around the world.
Vibrant colors with 85% NTSC
In addition to this, the Xiaomi Mi 4K 150 “Laser Projector uses a five-stage color wheel with a red light projection ratio of 16-18% , while conventional projectors typically only use a three or four color wheel. stages and red light projection rates that fall below 10%.
It also offers an 85% NTSC color gamut , for rich and true-to-life reproduction of all colors.
3000: 1 Native Contrast Ratio
Although this cinematic quality cannot be found without good contrast. In fact, if you have ever found it difficult to appreciate certain details when watching a movie or series, it is because dark or shaded images are not projected clearly.
Therefore, the Xiaomi 4K projector, instead of the 2000: 1 standard that is often used in cinemas, uses the native contrast 3000: 1 , helping to bring out those dark tones in the scenes. Of course, its 4K resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels and HDR support also help .
2,000 ANSI lumens brightness and TDLP technology
In addition to all this, the Xiaomi Mi 4K Laser Projector 150 “offers a brightness of up to 2,000 lumens , and has TDLP digital light processing technology from Texas Instruments. Using this technology, the Mi 4K Laser Projector can display the image in a clearer and more vivid, with sharper details and a high restoration rate.
In fact, this technology is based on the DMD chip for digital information display, which has more than 2.07 million reflectors of 5.4 um .
Each of them is capable of flipping the image like a mirror around ± 17 ° with a rate of 16.66 million cycles per second , converging the different colors of the beam in the ultra-short focal laser lenses for an experience high definition.
Ultra short throw distance and 150 “screen
Another great thing about this projector is that it eliminates all the inconveniences of long-distance projections from traditional projectors. And, is that, the Xiaomi Mi 4K Laser Projector uses an ultra-short focal lens design 0.233: 1 , being able to be located from 5 to 50 centimeters away from the reproduction surface. In this way, we will achieve a large screen, from 80 to 150 inches .
Sensor against direct vision
As always, for Xiaomi one of the most important things is your visual health . For this reason, the Xiaomi Mi 4K Laser Projector 150 ” detects when a person is in front of the projector to automatically lower the brightness to a minimum and prevent damage to the eyes.
Dual Full Frequency + High Frequency Hi-Fi Speakers
But that is not all. For the visual experience to be completely round, a good image needs to be accompanied by good sound , and that is why the Xiaomi Laser Projector 4K integrates a speaker system with full dual frequency and dual hi-fi speakers.
In addition, the amplifier supports DOLBY technologies , so you can recreate spectacular and immersive sound at home.
Lifespan of more than 25,000 hours
As we told you before, Appotronics’ ALPD 3.0 laser light source technology can ensure a lamp life of 25,000 hours or more , the equivalent of viewing more than 10,000 movies (2 hours long each).
Compact and elegant device
And, of course, the Xiaomi projector fits in with style anywhere since, like other smart home products from the renowned brand, it presents a smooth and elegant surface , although this time it changes the white to which we are accustomed to tint it with black .
It also has rounded corners for greater security and reduced dimensions to be able to move it and move it without problems.
Large number of interfaces
Furthermore, the Mi Laser 4K Projector 150 accepts a wide variety of external devices. This has a total of 8 expansion interfaces for you to connect computers, pen drives, speakers, microphones, game consoles, etc. They can all connect to suit your needs.
New remote control design
To ensure a beautiful design, as in the laser projector, the remote control has been completely redesigned. It’s compact and ergonomic , plus it comes in a sleek black color to match our projector.
Technical specifications Xiaomi Mi 150 “4K Laser Projector:
- Basic information
- Name: Xiaomi Mi 4K Laser Projector 150 “
- Model: XMJGTYDS01FM
- Dimensions: 456 mm × 308 mm × 91 mm (main unit）
- Product Weight: 7.5kg
- Color of product: Black
- Optical parameters and quality specifications
- Display technology: 0.47 inch DMD
- Standard resolution: 4K (3840 x 2160)
- Light source technology: ALPD 3.0
- Lumens: 2,000 ANSI lumens max.
- Modes: high brightness, display
- Color Gamut: NTSC 80% ~ 85%
- Center contrast ratio: 3000: 1
- Projection parameters
- Throw Ratio (RT): 0.233: 1
- Screen size: Recommended screen size is between 80-150 inches
- System specifications
- CPU: T968H Cortex-A53 4-core
- GPU: T830
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Internal storage: 16GB eMMC high-speed flash memory
- System features
- Operating system: Android TV 9
- Wi-Fi: Dual band 2.4 / 5 GHz 802.11 b / g / n / ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 / BLE low power
- Languages: Multilanguage (Includes Spanish and Portuguese)
- Dynamic images: HDR support
- Keystone: 8 keystone correction
- Lens focus: Electric focus
- Sound Effects: DOLBY
- Stereo Speakers: Full Frequency x 2 + High Frequency x 2
- Remote control
- Remote control by: Bluetooth, voice, touch
- Backend interface: Ethernet port x1, SPDIF x1 (coaxial / optical), Audio out x1, AV 3.5×1, Flash memory port x1, HDMI2.0 / ARC x 1, HDMI2.0 x2
- Safety and eye protection
- Eye Protection: Direct Vision Sensor
- Temperature protection
- Software control: Automatic temperature control
- Hardware detection: Overheating protection
- Standard with ambient temperature: Standard mode with 25 ℃ temperature <32 dB
- Electric specifications
- Power consumption: 300W (max)
- Input power: 200-240V @ 50 / 60Hz <0.5W
- Storage temperature: -20 ℃ – 55 ℃
- Operating temperature: 0 ℃ – 40 ℃
- Working humidity: 20% – 80%
- Package content
- 1 x Xiaomi Mi 150 “Laser Projector
- 1 x remote control
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x User Guide